The Pour at Great Ideas
This year’s Pour promises to be a new and exciting event! Hosted by The Broadmoor, benefiting the ASAE Foundation, this ticketed event is always a crowd favorite, showing off the best of The Broadmoor’s venue and culinary capabilities. The 2019 Pour will be held at The Broadmoor’s Estate House. Join us for a night of great networking, food, and fun.
Breakfast of Champions/Lunch of Legends
Goal: To draw association executives of various organizations together for a discussion on a driver of change from the ASAE Foundation’s ForesightWorks project. Featuring a host and speaker known in the industry, the event will create attendee value by providing free research and access to a cohort of leaders facing similar issues and different perspectives on the topics discussed.
Sponsors will receive visibility by aligning themselves with the research from the ASAE Foundation and through promotion of the event. Sponsors are encouraged to attend and participate in the discussion.
Past Luncheon Attendance
- Chicago, May 2018: 14 CEOs
- San Francisco, June 2018: 13 CEOs
- Pasedena, California, June 2018: 4 CEOs
- Chicago, July 2018: 4 CEOs
- Austin, Texas, August 2018: 10 CEOs
- Washington, DC, October 2018: 12 CEOs
- Logo on invitation to C-suite attendees
- Opportunity to welcome attendees and participate in the conversation
- Opportunity to share a leave-behind
- Logo on last page of shared content
- Logo on follow-up emails to attendees with link to a page of your choosing