2018 Grant Recipients
Congratulations to the 2018 Innovation Grants Program award recipients! We look forward to supporting their projects in 2018.
- American College of Rheumatology
- Association of College and University Housing Officers – International
- BBB Wise Giving Alliance
- International Association of Fairs and Expositions
- National Association of School Nurses
Important Dates and Application Information
- 7/9/2018: 2019 IGP application period opens
- 9/14/2018: Letter of Intent Deadline
- 10/1/2018: Application period closes
- January 2019: Grant recipients announced
Find out more about the program, including selection criteria, eligibility, types of grants, and FAQ.
Tools and Resources
Making Innovation Accessible
The ASAE Foundation’s Innovation Grants Program supports associations’ pursuit of new and better models and practices—not to mention insights into the discipline of innovating.
Top 10 Tips for Applying to IGP
The ASAE Foundation asked past Innovation Grants Program applicants for the advice they would give potential applicants. Here are their top tips for successful proposals.
For more information, contact:
The Innovation Grants Program is made possible through support from SunTrust Foundation, Geico, and Whiteford, Taylor & Preston. View all of the Innovation Grants Programs supporters.