- Empowering foresight: Our research helps professionals navigate the future and build sustainable strategies.
- Defining effective practices: Our research yields evidence-based practices that inform crucial conversations and decision making.
- Sustaining association value: Our research amplifies associations’ ability and use of evidence to deliver value to their industries, professions, and the global society at large.
Research is the systematic investigation aimed at the discovery and interpretation of facts, resulting in findings which support the practical application of knowledge. As a leader in the association research community, the ASAE Research Foundation has both the opportunity and the obligation to set and adhere to the highest standards of quality and integrity when producing, sponsoring, and reporting research findings.
- For market and industry research, we adhere to the AAPOR Code of Professional Ethics and Practices and CASRO Code of Standards and Ethics.
- For research, where applicable, we adhere to AAPOR Guidance for IRBs and Survey Researchers where the use of human subjects would apply. This is not typical of our research.
The ASAE Research Foundation seeks to advance the work of the entire association community. Our work is indebted to a committed group of volunteers and donors. The ASAE Foundation Board of Directors, the Research Committee, and the Development Committee guide our activities in accordance with the foundation’s bylaws and with contributions from ad hoc volunteers, advisors, partners, and researchers. This work would not be possible without the support of our donor community, whose investments sustain our research and grants programs. Through the support of our community, we are able to create research and events to engage, inform, and learn from association professionals across the United States and around the world.