Grant Proposal Requirements
Upload a completed application packet to the application form as a Word or PDF file.
The application should include:
1. Application Cover Page, including
- name, title, and contact information for the primary investigator
- name of organization or institution
- title of proposal
2. Abstract (not to exceed one page)
3. Proposal (not to exceed ten pages), including
- statement of the problem
- alignment with ASAE mission and research agenda
- specific aims
- research design
- evaluation and analysis
- expected outcomes
- dissemination plan
4. Project Work Plan and Timeline
6. Budget, including a detailed justification of expenses
7. Statement of Departmental/Organizational Commitment (not to exceed one page)
8. Abbreviated Curriculum Vitae (not to exceed three pages)
9. Appendix (e.g., Letter of Support, glossary of terms, etc.)
- Indirect costs are not allowable under this award program.
- Travel funds may only be included if directly related to the research activity.
- Award recipients will be required to submit an Interim and Final Report, and to present a summary of findings at the ASAE Annual Meeting or other appropriate ASAE-sponsored learning events.